We are an early-stage startup in the edu-tech industry. Join us as we take education to greater heights with our team of talented individuals and visionaries.
- Helping students to improve their learning process.
- Detecting specific needs of each student.
- Teaching supplementary lessons.
- Availability during evenings and on weekends
- Create and maintain personal online tutor profile
- List availability schedule on their tutor profile
- Respond to student and/or parent enquiries on online chat
- Stay updated with latest academic syllabus
- Offer online classes to students when requested
Easily apply to this job:
- Being able to work well with students from different backgrounds.
- Must not already have an exclusive contract with private supplementary lesson institutions or centres
- Must not be camera-shy
- Having good sense of humour.
- Being able to reinforce study skills.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to motivate others.
- Having time management skills.
- Being able to serve as a role model for students.
- Having leadership skills.
- Being patient.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Experience in online tutoring is a plus, but not a requirement
- Access to fast and reliable internet connection
5 - 9
Cudy is a rapidly growing early-stage startup in the education-technology sector in Singapore with an ambitious goal to provide direct and immediate access to quality education for students - all around Asia.
Cudy's mission is to enable students from all over the region to match and connect with quality teachers in real-time through a virtual classroom experience.
Our team's culture would be of what anyone would think a start-up working culture is like - Fun, liberal, flexible, efficient, lean and innovative. We also believe in peer learning and an inclusive mentorship relationship between the core management team, senior team members, and new team members, which is solidified in our flat company structure.
- In-depth mentorship with the core management team
- Buddy up and learn from our senior team members
- Excellent opportunities to hone your talents and discover your - potential in proposing and executing projects
- Great start-up work culture
- Learn the ropes of entrepreneurship
- Get connected to key industry players and advisors
- Increase your network within the start-up ecosystem
- Conducive and spacious co-working office
- Flexible work-life balance
- Fun and memorable liberal working experience
- A Cudy T-shirt