5000 - 7000 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
mysql | nosql | laravel | react | php | frontend | backend | Full-stack
Incube8 is a rapidly growing technology company with offices in Singapore (Software Engineers, QAs, DevOps) and United States (Marketing, Product, Data & Analytics, IT, Customer Support). We are seeking an action-oriented, goal-oriented, go-getter Fullstack Software Engineer for our rapid prototyping software engineering team in Singapore. As a Fullstack Engineer, you are responsible for developing and maintaining new products in a fast-paced environment, from web frontend UI to backend API to mobile app.
- Develop high-quality API-centric web/app product(s) in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly technical and effective problem solver
- Develop both frontend and backend elements of the product in a team or individual environment
- Using Agile Methodology to determine the specific task breakdowns; converting product ideas into requirements and user stories into product increments.
- Ensure code quality, performance standards are met.
- Collaborate with product owners, and/or other stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of systems, determine the priority of needs.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and detail-oriented. Also, codes like a cheetah!
- Minimum 3 years in a startup and/or fullstack position for a consumer-facing product (BE and FE experience required).
- Minimum 5 years in hands-on software development roles.
- Experienced practitioner of Agile methodology
- Effective operation in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative programming environment.
- Experience with Node and NoSQL (DynamoDB / MongoDB)
- Preferably with mobile app development experience (Ionic / React Native / Native)
Weâre an International company with 10 years experience launching successful startups. We have a portfolio of 5 very profitable social networking and online dating websites. These sites have been featured in CNN, ABC, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes etc. We started a new team in Singapore last year, focused on bringing more exciting products to markets and expanding our existing products to the SEA market.
Unlike most start-ups, we are not tied to just 1 idea and 1 product. We have the funds, we are an incubator constantly looking for creative solutions to customer problems. We implement the ideas we believe in and see which one takes off. We donât put all our hopes on 1 product. We put our hopes on 1 great team.
Autonomous & team player. You can work independently or in the team.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Eager to learn new things and take initiatives.
Driver (yes, not just driven, driver). You can take a project from start to launch.
Excited by new ideas. Exudes entrepreneurial spirit.
Join us now and be part of an amazing team! We love to create a difference and have a lot of fun doing it.
Casual and fun. Movies, karaokes, off sites and cruises. (yes, profitability has its perks)
High visibility. Your opinions are heard. Your contributions affect the whole business.
High impact. Have an idea? Talk to the founder to get it funded and lead its implementation.
Rewarding. Profit sharing program, on top of yearly bonuses.Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.