Business Development | Marketing | Public Relations
Marketing | sales | management
DVH is building Singapore’s only platform to serve Singapore schools with a full spectrum of Co-curricular Activity (CCA)instructors; the success of DVHis that it fosters the community surrounding school CCAs.
The General Manager is the face of the business to several key stakeholders, including school staff, instructors, peer businesses, owners and other staff. The General Manager will report to Kevin Legg (Director) and be responsible for the key tasks and responsibilities.
Development of the DVH Community
- Building the base of CCA instructors that work with DVH, and enriching the relationships with current instructors
- Building the baseof client schools throughBid & Tender submissions to both current and new school customers
- Developing strategic relationships with external stakeholders such as the MOE, arts and sports schools, etc.
- Co-creating new CCA programs with the Ministry, principals, teachers-in-charge of CCAs, and instructors
Brand and Operational enhancements
- Branding, marketing, partnerships,
- Using and administering the technology and platforms of the business Communications with directors and owners
- Ability to manage one’s own schedule and work remotely
- Ability to market and sell programs
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Fast-thinker, meticulous, ability to multi-task and able to work under pressure