Business Development | Marketing | Project Management
Marketing Strategy | analytical thinking | Leadership
Sales & Marketing
- Provide strategic direction and guidance on Marketing plans and campaign.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Develop and lead a sales team that will develop and execute new concepts, marketing models, sales channels and partners for rapid disposal of inventory.
- Develop customer acquisition strategies in alignment with Group business objectives and targets.
- Oversee sales promotion of products/services of the Group in all regions of the country.
- Ensure aggressive selling of Groups’ products and services to target companies in all regions of the country.
- Preparation of annual, bi-annual, quarterly and monthly marketing & sales budget/plans for the company.
- Responsible for the development of adequately motivated sales and marketing team members that perform to the highest standards and ensure that sales and marketing objectives are met.
- Development and management of the database for all existing and prospective clients.
- Conduct surveys to obtain feedback on the perception of Groups’ products and service delivery.
- Responsible for appraising the performance of team members.
- Liaising with the brand management company (if brand management is an outsourced function) to organize marketing and branding campaigns for the Group.
- Responsible for overseeing the Group’s Public Relations by relating with and using all forms of media and communication strategy to build/maintain and manage the brands in the Group.
- Oversees the development and the implementation of frameworks for identifying and marketing new business opportunities.
- Overall responsibilities for all market research activities aimed at identifying potential opportunities for each target market segments.
- Overall responsibility for negotiating with corporate clients and partners in order to minimize risks, maximize profits and provide a good level of stakeholders’ relationships within the constraints of the Group’s corporate and marketing strategies.
- Attends to client presentations and helps prepare a request for proposals (RFPs) that would be used to pitch and win new businesses.
- Manages press relations, speaking engagements, and special events.
- Oversees printed promotions and electronic promotions such as websites and social media and trade show exhibitions.
- Developing Policies & Procedures to guide the operations of sales & marketing.
- Carries out other assignments as may be delegated by the President.
- Providing help and advice to customers using our organization’s products or services.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing.
Effectiveness of sales & marketing strategies as evidenced periodically by:
- Achievement of sales targets.
- Innovation in products development.
- The balance of product pricing and profit margin.
- Attainment of profitability targets across products and service offerings. Effectiveness of follow up strategies with customers
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree from any majors
- 7 years of Marketing Manager. Experience in Hospital / Clinic / Pharmacy / Medical Devices is preferred
- Expertise in Marketing Strategy & Budget, Brand Activation, Digital Marketing, Seminar & Events, Sponsorship, Press Release
- Strong leadership and people management
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
- Will be base in Jakarta
- Full-time, Permanent
Business To Business
5 - 9
OVERVIEWOur Specialties : Organization Restructuring, Strategic People Management, Training and Development, Coaching and Mentoring, Industrial Relations and Settlement of Disputes, Community Relations, Government Relations, Company Policies and Regulations, Collective Labor Agreement, Salary Structure, General Affairs and Office Management, Executive Search, and Organization Development
We are here to support and work together with you through the strategic people management, organization and business development, effective and efficient administration system, and tactical business solutions, to ensure that your investment will be fruitful for all of stakeholders are involved in your business.