video production/editing | multimedia design | graphic design
The Graphic cum Multimedia Designer will work on all the creative works and video creation/editing. This position will support the Marketing, Loyalty, Operations & Programming team members in the company.
· Develop conceptual designs and execute jobs for all graphic related materials, including above-the-line, below-the-line, print and digital campaigns.
· Working with project leaders to create compelling visual content for marketing campaigns and create visual for print, digital, and social media.
· Capability to go beyond static visuals and demonstrate ideas through interaction and motion.
· Develop consistent visual voice across all materials.
· Resourceful in creating visual, utilizing programme expertise and online research to achieve a high quality finished visual in a short timeframe.
· Assist in web and mobile app designing, taking into considerations of user experience and user interface elements.
· Stay updated and research on current market trends in design.
· Execute any other duties as and when required by Management or immediate superior.
· Diploma/Degree in Graphic/Art/Multimedia Design or related discipline.
· Minimum 1-year relevant working experience is required in graphic design and multimedia.
· Mastery of design principles, layout, typography and colour for offline and online platforms.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: After Effect, Illustrator, Photoshop & In-Design
· Knowledge of Web and Mandarin will be an advantage.