Powerpoint | Wix | Canva | Graphic Design
We are looking for a Graphic Design specialist to join SAGE, one of the fastest growing Ed-Tech/Training businesses in Singapore, in an intern/freelance role.
The ideal candidate is a versatile, energetic, and self-motivated design/social media enthusiast. You’ll need to be able to thrive in an environment that requires you to manage a broad and diverse set of work – there will be frequently juggling of longer-term projects and short-term work with tight deadlines. On top of that, you’ll be expected to constantly push our brand image and content design to new heights with your ideas and work.
The role will be challenging, but it will give the up-and-coming design specialist an opportunity to build their portfolio.
Potential Job Scope:
· Assist with ad-hoc graphic design projects
· Design training badges/credentials
· Design cover imagery for our online courses and blog posts
· Design learning material for our training programs (training workbooks, handouts, etc.)
· Design training completion certificates
· Responsibility for social media accounts (including creating photo/video content to promote the brand across social channels)
· Responsibility for website design
· Responsibility for producing and maintaining SAGE marketing materials
· Responsibility for the design customization required for our Learning Management System
· Help setup a small-scale in-house video production system (camera, teleprompter, lighting, backdrop, etc.)
No formal job experience required (students/young professionals welcome). Part of our evaluation process will be to look at your portfolio of design work.
That said, we do need you to be competent in...
· Website Design – Wix
· Graphic Design – Canva, Powerpoint, Adobe
· Digital Photography/Videography
· Social Media Content Creator
1 - 4
SAGE is a training and coaching businesses in Singapore. We provide learning & development, course creation, and training solutions to visionary companies.
We specialize in our work with sales teams, and through a network of SAGE Faculty, also offer a range of additional soft-skills training programs under the SAGE brand.
Learn more about us at www.sage.exchange
We aim to provide world-class corporate training and coaching solutions to businesses across Southeast Asia.
We are a team of 2 - expats from Canada and the US. We're extremely hardworking, very creative in our solutions, and completely driven toward building the best training products for our customers.