As a Graphic Design intern, you will be a key member supporting multiple teams – Business Development, Marketing and Product Development and a crucial component of driving ThunderQuote’s continual growth.
You will be designing collaterals and graphics for marketing and sales usage, as well as working with development team to fulfil any requirements they have for graphics/icons/UI design to be incorporated into the main product.
You will be designing collaterals and graphics for marketing and sales usage, as well as working with development team to fulfill any requirements they have for graphics/icons/UI design to be incorporated into the main product.
- Creation of graphics, collaterals, icons and more to support the team’s needs
- Working on the brand image and marketing aspects for ThunderQuote that involves design aspects
- Providing key design inputs and feedback for the team in general
- Passion for design and learning new things
- Some experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software suites
- Design sense and eye for details
- Willingness to execute and learn
- Communicate and work well with others
- Basic understanding of design theories and principles
- Enjoy a high intensity and extremely fast-paced working environment
- Must be available at least 5 months of full-time internship
Business To Business
10 - 19
ThunderQuote is a fast-growing B2B services marketplace & procurement software provider (by Hyron Infotech Pte. Ltd.) that brings together over 26 years combined experience in business IT systems and investors from senior MNC and government procurement backgrounds.
ThunderQuote also has a strong focus on the non-profit, religious sectors, public sectors and the governance space to deliver high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes. With offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, we aim to create sector-wide open platforms to encourage adoption and usage among NPOs.
Delivering high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes.
- Automation + Perfectionism : Actively do it well, do it once and for all
- Perspectives : Actively understand others before seeking to be understood
- Openness/Progress : Actively ask, Actively learn, Actively improve
- Own : Actively take ownership and get it done on time
- Honour & Care : Actively honour and care for each other & customers
- Frankness : Actively say what you’re afraid to say, challenge norms
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact.
In the past year, we have assisted many non-profits in their digital transformation and business continuity initiatives, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We've provided technical & governance support to several NPOs in order to ensure their continued, positive impact toward their beneficiaries, even through a global pandemic. This includes partnering with National Council of Social Service (NCSS) in Singapore to provide free IT resources, guides, and support for Social Service Agencies to assist in functioning during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period. We also received an honorable mention by DPM of Singapore, Heng during the Fortitude Budget 2020 speech in Parliament for this project. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
ThunderQuote team members should be:
o Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
o Determined problem-solver
o Communicate and work well with others
o Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow - join us!