2300 - 3500 SGD
photoshop | illustrator | Graphics design | Adobe Creative Suite
Join a group of designers and writers who like to think big, have fun, and create work that stands out. Our next team member will be more than a great designer; she or he will be an excellent communicator who appreciates both compelling content and strategic marketing. Our ideal designer will be well-versed in concepts and executions that work in both real-world and digital spaces.
Blood (previously known as pslove) is on a mission to provide game-changing period care that inspires better days and endless possibilities for anyone who bleeds.
We invented MenstruHeat, the #1 menstrual cramp relief patch in the region with more than 1 million cramps relieved across 15 countries.
As a fast-growing consumer start-up, working with us is both an opportunity to make a real difference, as well as experience unique learnings first-hand as we launch new products and new markets in the region together.
- Create and implement attention-getting advertising across multiple platforms (such social media channels, physical retail stores etc.)
- Contribute to bringing our direct-to-consumer and marketplace web pages to life
- Work well with collaborators in our creative, product, and marketing teams
- Help develop strategies for continuing to grow the Blood brand as an iconic challenger brand
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong portfolio of work – expertise in digital is a plus
- Minimum 2–4 years of client or agency experience
- Good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite