Design | Marketing | Editorial
Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite | Strong interest in Food Photography and Food Styling
dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
We are currently looking for an energetic and creative talent to join us as a Graphic Designer.
What you will be working on
- Do you love working in a fast paced and flexible environment, amongst a diverse team of over 15 nationalities? How about the rare opportunity to build a brand? If no project is “too big” or “too small” for you, then have we got the job for you!
- You’ll work across media, creating campaigns to support our marketing and sales efforts. We love fresh ideas and are ready to be wowed.
- If you are a designer who is forward thinking, a fantastic collaborator and quick on the draw – this is for you!
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Strong interest in Food Photography and Food Styling
- A natural passion in branding and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Knowledge of design principles including typography, grids and layout principles for print & mobile platforms
- Able to design in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, able to handle multiple projects at once
- The ability to challenge yourself and create progressive, inspiring and relevant visual design solutions
- Capability to go beyond static visuals and demonstrate ideas through interaction & motion
- Self-starter who works effectively in a team environment and independently
- A minimum of 2-3 years of prior graphic design experience preferred