Adobe Premiere Pro/ Final Cut Pro | Creative Design | Photoshop | Adobe illustrator
We are 10Life – a new, Asia-focused InsurTech startup in Hong Kong poised to make insurance transparent and easy. Founded by senior-level insurance executive who are looking to change the insurance landscape, our first mobile application 10Life Decoder was launched in late December 2016, with robust download recorded.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a part-time graphic designer, who can dedicate 1-2 days a week, to create interesting and useful content about insurance. Duties and responsibilities include…
- Design graphic/ visual, retouch photos, produce/ edit videos for social media, website and App
- Enhance the UX design of our app
- Participate the UAT for our Website and App
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both written and oral
- Solid experience with Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro/ Final Cut Pro
- Ability to write Mandarin Chinese is an asset
- Minimum 1 year working experience preferred
- Current university/ diploma student, majoring in design/ creative media/ communication, is welcome.
Please send your resume with expected salary and your portfolio of previous works to <email@example.com>