750 - 1000 SGD
Graphic Design | Collateral Design | Powerpoint Design | Illustrator or equivalent | Photoshop or equivalent
As a Graphic Designer, you will be a key member supporting multiple teams – Business Development, Marketing and Product Development and a crucial component of driving ThunderQuote’s continual growth.
You will be designing collaterals and graphics for marketing and sales usage, as well as working with development team to fulfil any requirements they have for graphics/icons/UI design to be incorporated into the main product.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at ThunderQuote:
- Creation of graphics, collaterals, icons and more to support the team’s needs
- Working on the brand image and marketing aspects for ThunderQuote that involves design aspects
- Providing key design inputs and feedback for the team in general
- Create stand out designs that vary from digital content, social media graphics to concept design for marketing materials both print and online
- Work with the marketing team to ensure brand is well and beautifully presented
- Provide design advice and recommendations to the ThunderQuote team
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Passion for design and learning new things
- 1-3 years of design experience
- Experienced with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software suites
- Excellent design sense is expected
- Good understanding of design theories and principles
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Only Malaysian citizens and PRs are eligible, no work visas will be issued.
- Enjoy a high intensity and extremely fast-paced working environment
- All applicants are required to submit their answers to the following questionnaire, https://www.thunderquote.com/hr-career-application/.
Business To Business
10 - 19
ThunderQuote is a fast-growing B2B services marketplace & procurement software provider (by Hyron Infotech Pte. Ltd.) that brings together over 26 years combined experience in business IT systems and investors from senior MNC and government procurement backgrounds.
ThunderQuote also has a strong focus on the non-profit, religious sectors, public sectors and the governance space to deliver high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes. With offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, we aim to create sector-wide open platforms to encourage adoption and usage among NPOs.
Delivering high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes.
- Automation + Perfectionism : Actively do it well, do it once and for all
- Perspectives : Actively understand others before seeking to be understood
- Openness/Progress : Actively ask, Actively learn, Actively improve
- Own : Actively take ownership and get it done on time
- Honour & Care : Actively honour and care for each other & customers
- Frankness : Actively say what you’re afraid to say, challenge norms
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact.
In the past year, we have assisted many non-profits in their digital transformation and business continuity initiatives, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We've provided technical & governance support to several NPOs in order to ensure their continued, positive impact toward their beneficiaries, even through a global pandemic. This includes partnering with National Council of Social Service (NCSS) in Singapore to provide free IT resources, guides, and support for Social Service Agencies to assist in functioning during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period. We also received an honorable mention by DPM of Singapore, Heng during the Fortitude Budget 2020 speech in Parliament for this project. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
ThunderQuote team members should be:
o Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
o Determined problem-solver
o Communicate and work well with others
o Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow - join us!