161 - 355 SGD
inVision | UI/UX interface | Illustrator | Photoshop
- Design attractive presentations/infographics/visual content consistent to company branding.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for the web and mobile apps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration.
We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
You will be reporting to the Technical Development Director and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers
- team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs.