2500 - 4000 SGD
invision/sketch | xd | premiere/after effects/finalcutpro | ux/ui | illustrator | indesign | photoshop
We are looking for a graphics designer comfortable working across marketing and BD teams with members of all levels. You will need to understand business requirements and sometimes be asked to translate data into a visual presentation. You will also be needed to assist with providing brand collaterals to support the various company objectives. Our projects are often fast moving, so a willingness to keep learning is key. If you are comfortable working on agile projects with a very flexible team, we would like to meet you.
- Ability to use best practices/ principles to create high quality materials that tell stories through simple impactful design.
- Design tasks will include presentation development, creation of display advertising and key messaging for social and website use.
- Develop graphics, infographics and animations for branding, ad and email campaigns, sales and marketing collateral for Sprim as well as for the different Venture companies.
- In partnership with marketing team, liaise with clients and/or vendors throughout the development process, from conceptualisation to production.
- Work closely with website developers to provide support / direction on visual execution
- Apply the corporate brand standards consistently in all presentations and in any new graphics created for those presentations.
- Maintain asset library of presentation assets
- Assist with ad design creation for A/B testing across all ad formats
- Seek out feedback from Digital Marketing Managers, Products and Business Development teams on higher vs lower performing content and infuse feedback into future designs/best practices
- Ideally, you would also have some video editing capabilities
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Web Design field
- At least 3-5 years of professional design experience with expertise in enterprise-level PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere/After Effects/FinalCutPro, XD, Invision/Sketch for creating custom graphics, infographics, wireframe, UI for business presentation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices on UX UI Design, User-flows/ Storyboards/ Sitemaps
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple, understandable designs
- Ability to tell a business story and build an argument through a PPT deck
- Strong portfolio with a range of professional presentation examples
- Comfort working on high volume production and short timelines
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and branding
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Must be highly detail oriented and self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to take some evening calls to meet with international teams and discuss projects
Do include your professional portolio links (i.e. Behance, Dribble) in your resume.
SPRIM (www.sprim.com) has 500+ people in 19 offices across 4 continents, finding solutions, discovering and implementing new ideas to deliver better health. Large multi-nationals, startups, institutions and governments around the world turn to us for help developing fresh and meaningful health innovations. From traditional categories like nutrition, cosmetics, personal care prescription and medical devices, to the new health frontier of digitally connected devices and algorithm-based diagnostics, we work to deliver winning health solutions and tangible commercial results. We have a unique integrated service model combining consulting, agency and CRO, composed of practice areas that include Strategy and Innovation Health Marketing and Communication, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs and Research and Clinical Services.