We are a big fan of ads. But we got tired of the intrusive delivery of irrelevant ads. So we decided to disrupt the $628 billion advertising industry.
Our vision is to become the ultimate advertising medium and turn every single dollar of ad spend into tangible rewards for viewers, and a sustainable source of funding for social impact programs.
We hope to achieve this grand dream with cutting edge ad technology, a global network of brilliant advisors and strategic partners, and our super talented ‘A-Team’.
What we need:
We are looking for a stellar Business Developer and Strategist to join our team and play a critical role in bringing OneOneDay’s concepts to market and scaling OneOneDay globally.
This role comes with a heavy focus on fiercely executing OneOneDay’s major strategic initiatives. Join us on our ad-venture, if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Explore and orchestrate strategic and business partnerships with the world’s largest advertisers, foundations, NGOs and investors;
- Manage India Sales team strategies and performance;
- Develop business proposals and collaboration plans for stakeholders;
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients;
- Identify and recommend growth opportunities and collaborate with internal teams to execute.
You’re the one if you:
- Excel in research, analytics, negotiation and business relationship management skills;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set;
- Hustle, like solving hard problems, and thrive on challenging objectives;
- Self-starter. Able to work Independently;
- Are flexible enough to take on a variety of challenges outside the job description to help fuel our growth.
It'd be nice if you also have:
- Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup and cross-functional team culture;
- Experience in the Indian market;
- Great at sourcing for leads, identifying challenges, and preparing proposals and delivering results.
More than 600 million devices are now hooked up to an adblocker. That means the traditional advertising model has to change.
And we think we have the answer: make ads something that people want to see.
We like to think of OneOneDay as an ad personalisation platform. Not only do we block the ads you don't want to see across mobile, the web, and your Smart TV, but we replace them with ones you do (you can thank our clever AI for that).
OneOneDay envisions a world where advertising becomes a source of empowerment, reward, and positive change.
Through both innovative technology and a new advertising model, we want to show how ads can help create a better world.
In our vision, brands use advertising to sponsor individuals, helping them to lead happier, healthier, and more socially conscious lives.
OneOneDay wants to show that ads can do more than sell. They could give.
Weâre a small team but with a huge vision. Proactivity and autonomy are particularly valued here.
- Team lunch with lots of boardgames, PS4 and Switch games!
- Unlimited supply of coffee & tea.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office â and make yourself at home.
- Equity part is negotiable.