2500 - 3500 SGD
Employee Engagement | Recruitment
Want to give out happy pills all day every day?
We’ve got an opening.
Sqkii is known for our #HuntTheMouse and #HuntFromHome campaigns that give away cold, hard cash to players. In the good old pre-COVID days, our hunts and custom games got Singaporeans squatting in random spots and running after golden eggs. For now (and the foreseeable future), we’re bringing players on virtual adventures through their mobile screens. They’re still super cool, just ask the mouse.
We recently paid a virtual visit to the player community in Malaysia with #HuntFromHome — Around The World, and oh boy do we have big plans ahead for SEA and beyond. Big plans = bigger team, so we’re out here searching for someone to help keep everyone happy and healthy as we grow.
As our Happiness Officer, you’ll wield the all-powerful wand to safeguard everyone’s happiness and sanity, including yours! Additional magic items include a crystal ball to find more humans to do the mouse’s bidding, and an everlasting pass to always share even your wildest ideas (psst — we all have one of this). We’re looking for someone who truly believes that happy employees are better ones, and who wants to help us continue growing and improving a high-performing, super cool team as we embark on our big, big dreams.
If you’re serious about wanting to build the happiest team around, we’re all waiting to give you our best support and charge forth with you. Your move.
What you’ll be doing:
- Measuring happiness levels across the workplace and spearheading programs that value our humans, and allow everyone to feel good both as a professional and an individual
- Managing recruitment processes and operating as the primary point of contact between potential talents and Sqkii
- Handling payroll and bookkeeping via an automated system
- Reaching out to and maintaining close relationships with educational institutes to manage pipelines of student talents
- Managing the applications for government grants, if any
What you’ll need:
- Excellent time management and organisation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong background in Human Resources and basic bookkeeping knowledge— Diploma, Degree, or other professional qualification in Human Resources would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving and people skills
- A high degree of self-motivation
- High attention to details
A company that solves real-world problems by mobilising crowds through gamification.
A company named after a mouse that goes around giving cash, rewards, and happiness.
Founded in 2012, Sqkii is most widely known for hiding S$50,000 under a lamp post at Marina South Pier. We are not kidding when we say that we love giving cash; a 46-year-old man found our prize under lamp post 28 and became S$50,000 richer.
Since then, together with our mousey friend Sqkii, we have completed various missions of giving away a 99.99% pure gold bar to someone with a heart of gold, a bag of S$10,000 cash to someone who paints the most colour by walking, and many more.
Today, we are going on an entirely new mission, and we need your help!
To learn more about our culture and story, head over to https://sqkii.com/our-culture