4000 - 6000 SGDEquity
Hardware System Administrator
bluetooth stack | sensors | I2C | UART
Innovation of Things (IoT) is small and growing team of hardware, software and business professionals. We are building a Smart Parking solution which will enable cities one step closer to becoming a Smart Nation. Our product consists of a software plus hardware end-to-end solution that makes getting parking quick and easy. We are seeking to add team members to work on the hardware/ software systems of our solution. If you enjoy working among passionate and motivated engineers, like to think outside the box, you will find our company a great fit.
- Design, develop and test firmware for IOTz products.
- Improve parking sensor detection accuracy, improve battery life.
- Enable bluetooth capability.
- Work with hardware team to ensure the product passes Regulations Requirement.
- Evaluate IC, Embedded system, wireless radio, sensors, actuators.
- Work with PCB engineer for schematic design of new products.
- Support software team to integrate hardware product to backend system.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in C, C++, Bare-metal programming is a must.
- Ability to read, understand datasheet, technical reference manual.
- Ability to write clean and production quality code.
- Experience with ARM, Atmel, Contiki, Linux is a plus.
- Experience in wireless sensor network, ultra low-power design, bluetooth stack is a plus.