NegotiatedEquity Profit Sharing
SaaS sales | go to market strategy | business development
You will build a strong relationship with our startup portfolio companies to increase their presence across key enterprise clients across APAC. This is a challenging, fast-paced opportunity, as you will be leading end to end business development initiatives to close major logos in APAC, develop full go-to-market (GTM) strategies and working closely with startup founders to co-create customised products for the region. You will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and closing new clients to meet the company’s revenue and gross profit objectives. You will be leading the sales effort across the entire funnel to close new business. This is an individual contributor (IC) position to start with. Your responsibilities will include researching and generating new opportunities, establishing deal terms and sell via a consultative approach. the position reports to the Managing Director.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals set according to the sales plan
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients in the SEA market
- Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
- Represent the company at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Attend training, seminars and workshops as deemed necessary
- Work with clients to help maximise their revenue and consult on the best growth strategies
- 5 years of senior business development experience across Middle East & South-East Asian markets
- Entrepreneurial background having been a founder or Entrepreneur-in-Residence preferred
- Domain experience in marketplace, fintech & corporate innovation domain preferred
- Experience in closing 6 figure sales deals in Asia
- 50-70% travelling required
- Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
- Affinity or background in the venture capital industry with a good network of VCs in the region