Kibana | Google Data Studio | Einstein Analytics
Photobook Worldwide is the largest e-commerce digital photo print business in South East Asia. We provide unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo albums and other photo related products.
Established in 2005, we have since processed over 2 million orders globally. With our global reach, we currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines, coupled with upcoming expansions in Thailand and Indonesia. Our customer base currently spreads across more than 100 countries and concentrates mainly in Malaysia, Canada, United States, Australia, Singapore and Philippines.
You and the team you build will need to:
- Work closely with team leads and management to define Photobook’s data strategy.
- Build BI tools for operational teams to enable self-service data driven solutions.
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses to spur actionable change across the organisation.
- Provide tracking of business, management, and operational KPIs.
- Design, implement, and manage the data warehouse project.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering analyses and data products which impact business decisions (>4 years).
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills, specifically the ability to communicate technical topics to a non technical audience.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of data structures, data modelling, and data warehousing.
- Experience in designing and building BI teams and people management.
- Familiarity with any BI tool like Einstein Analytics by Salesforce, Google Data Studio, or Kibana would be preferred.