20000 - 25000 MYRProfit Sharing
CaterSpot is building the next generation global online B2B food-ordering platform.
We currently operate in Singapore & Hong Kong and ensure that companies of all sizes are able to order annd enjoy the best food for meetings, events, happy hours and team lunches. We’re currently building a tech center in Kuala Lumpur and are looking for a leader to build and train a world-class engineering team. This is an exciting time for CaterSpot with a huge and rapid amount of growth in customers, market size and opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at "getting things done." You will play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is waiting for you!
- Lead and manage a multinational engineering team;
- Interview, hire and train a team of top-tier software engineers;
- Define and refine engineering workflows, tech architecture and infrastructure;
- Code and build features, the team will start small and we expect you to lead and code
- Establish and measure engineering metrics, e.g. to track reliability, quality and velocity;
- Continuously develop the technological vision, strategy and roadmap;
- Connect business goals with technology goals and prioritize development initiatives;
- Build an environment of ambition, excellence, collaboration, and rapid learning.
- Hands-on approach towards leading by example.
- You embrace modern engineering practices and have a strong track record of effective communication across engineering, product and business teams.
- You are passionate about creating and leading world class tech.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in Ruby, APIs
- 2 years or more experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, SASS)
- Code Master - easily maintainable, testable, readable #dummy proof
- Able to work in areas outside your comfort zone and thrive
- Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Able to demonstrate ownership and passion for the products we’re building
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a committed individual and a good team player
What we offer
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and Malay lessons.
If scale and speed of execution are exciting to you, if you are passionate about your craft and if you are striving to build systems that matter to thousands of companies around Asia and soon the world, CaterSpot will be the right place for you!
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!