Finance or Economics | Accounting
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of a company has overall responsibility for the strategic planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance as well as negotiations.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business in order to exceed business plan targets
- Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the Group
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- Finance or Economics
Morpheus Labs provides a comprehensive suite of blockchain services that is designed to support businesses in the growth of their businesses.
Join our dynamic team in revolutionising the blockchain space, one of the few providing Blockchain Platform as as service
Find out more on: