Business Development | Marketing
Branding | Creative Content | Product Marketing | Performance Marketing | Team Management | Project Management
If you are a marketing leader who is a creative thinker, passionate and has a strong sense in strategic marketing & branding, we want you to be on our team!
What you can look forward to:
- Attractive remuneration package along with free flow of coffee, tea, & snacks are provided.
- Be part of a dynamic startup culture where we value both professional & personal growth. You are expected to hustle hard, show off your brilliance, refine your skills and develop new skills along the way.
- Be part of the brand gadget that is being sold in over 400 Apple stores worldwide.
- Casual dress code where you can even show off your costume at work, just make sure you’re decently dressed & personal hygiene is taken care of.
- Keeping a tight bond in the company over lunch, a night of activities get together on a weekly basis.
You are perfect for us if you are:
- An experienced executive who has run marketing or sales teams in the past, preferably in a consumer hardware, outdoorware, sports, or fashion related startup/company.
- You bring rich skills and experience, and a growth mindset. You’re extremely motivated, a self-starter, independent, and have a proven track record showing your responsibility and dependability. You relish the opportunity to use your skills to have a big impact as part of a small team.
You will play an important role in :
- Development of brand story, positioning, and assets, and managing all customer touchpoints outside of the product such as brand story + positioning, website, emails, social media (Insta, FB, and TikTok) & PR.
- Promoting the brand and our products by catalyzing word of mouth growth, planning promotions, campaigns and other new creative ideas/marketing guerilla.
- Managing performance marketing and the ad budget by ensuring that we’re spending prudently on appropriate channels.
- Managing product launches such as building hype and excitement of our new products and crowdfunding pre-orders.
- Grow and manage the marketing team by having a clear strategy, plan and ensuring that team members are effectively and efficiently deployed.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing/sales at a consumer hardware, outdoorware, sports, or fashion related startup/company, or growth-hacking at a startup
- Excellent oral and written English. You are an effective communicator.
- Hard skills:
- Put a great video and/or advertisement together
- Launch a product into the market, or even better - Launch and run a Kickstarter campaign
- Managing a website and implementing CRO
- Manage a social media account/campaign
- Running digital and/or non-digital ad campaigns
- Planning and running a PR campaign
- Soft skills:
- Strategy - Putting together a smart and coherent strategy + plan as to how to execute on it
- Team and people management skills - Managing people well, and running meetings effectively and efficiently
- Storytelling - Coming up with creative ideas for stories, and being able to execute it and tell it in a compelling way
- Being able to throw a great party that gets people excited and enjoying themselves
Sports and Outdoors
OVERVIEWLumos is the world's first smart bicycle helmet with integrated lights, brake, and turn signals. Launched to the world on Kickstarter in 2015, Lumos raised over $800,000 in its campaign. Lumos is a mission-driven company. Started out of our dorm rooms at Harvard, we seek to make a positive impact on the world by helping make cycling safer, preventing avoidable traffic deaths, and helping more people everywhere make cycling a bigger part of their everyday lives. Join us in our mission to improve cycling safety and have safer streets for all.
Lumos's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transportation.
Lumos value qualities, skills, behaviors, attitudes, and attributes of our employees, we hire and promote people who demonstrate these values. By so doing, the intention is to inspire more of those behaviors, and create a self-reinforcing culture.