2500 - 3500 SGD
Corporate Support | Others
executive | admin | accounting | accounts | finance
We are looking for a Finance Executive to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations. You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
· Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
· Prepare balance sheets
· Track and reconcile bank statements
· Track bank deposits and payments
· Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
· Preparing of monthly expense claims
· Follow up on outstanding payment
· Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
· Provide administrative support during budget preparation
· Participate in quarterly and annual audits
· Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Executive or similar role
· Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
· Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
· Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. XERO)
· Organizational and time-management skills
· Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
· Sharp time management skills
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
PolicyPal is a digital direct insurance broker that serves over 50,000 individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies. We are also Singapore's first graduate from the Monetary of Singapore's (MAS) fintech regulatory sandbox.
In addition to its own B2C business, PolicyPal has also been operating a second business line, PAL Network, blockchain protocol for insurance industry since 2017. Founded in 2016, PolicyPal currently employs approximately 25 people in its headquarters in Singapore and cooperates with 20 insurance companies in Singapore.
PAL Network (www.pal.network) is one of the fastest growing blockchain startup based in Singapore. We built a dual-layered protocol for financial assets, with the vision to build an ecosystem where individuals and partners can design and customise new financial products.
PAL Network designs insurance and finance solutions onto smart contracts within minutes. Through its APIs, PAL Network empowers its partners to cross-sell relevant insurance products at the point-of-demand, thereby bridging the gap between financial products and customer.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry