20000000 - 40000000 IDR
Business Development | Marketing
Managements | Promotions | Brand enhancement | Event planning | Social media campaign | Direct marketing and sales
C CHANNEL focuses on topics that are highly interested by women and produce short videos with clippersÂ® (influencers, talents, models, and professionals) to the world.
Due to this exciting growth the business is now looking for an Experienced Head of Sales Manager to join the team. They have so far had success through social media marketing, however the time is now to take the business to the next level, and proactively go after more market share. In your role as Head of Sales and Marketing, you will manage all employees of the department and responsible for the performance management.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Develop new business line opportunity to be offered to customers
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- 8 – 12 years experience in the related field
- Excellent communication skills, relationship skills, and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethics to achieve challenging target with good leadership skills
- Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia – written and spoken
- Experience in agency and handle big brands such as Unilever or Loreal
C Channel is positioned as a combination lifestyle magazine/video site that showcases content related to fashion, food, travel, and pop culture. Each video is just one minute long, the better to capture short attention spans, and most are shot and edited by professionals. C Channelâs target audience is young women in their teens to thirties.