B2B Sales | Merchant Acquiring | Partnerships | Business Development | Marketing
Want to be part of the fastest growing startup that is at the intersection of Retail, Fintech and Data?
Qashier is looking for an amazing Head of Sales/Merchant Acquiring to support our growth!
We are a dynamic and fast growing team that is excited about commerce, retail and payments, and the opportunity to transform these industries with data and technology.
We are looking for a passionate individual that can spearhead the growth of the company and lead our merchant acquisition efforts.
In short, you’ll be driving Qashier’s success in the following ways:
- Develop and manage the sales process and team of sales executives. You’ll be the key driver in developing a scalable sales process as we grow the company. You’ll help to define the overall sales strategy and budget and to manage a team of Sales Executives.
- Lead a cross functional team across Sales, Partnerships and Marketing. A successful merchant acquiring strategy requires a coordinated effort across multiple functions. You will lead a team across sales, partnerships and marketing and be responsible for accelerating the growth and success of our revolutionary product.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders, including key merchant accounts and our ecosystem partners. Main goal here is to maintain a strong relationship with the stakeholders needed to successfully scale Qashier across SEA
What you should bring along
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B sales/merchant acquiring/business development. Experience in point of sale and payment systems and/or retail/F&B operations is a plus
- Strong track record of leading and managing teams
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives from end-to-end including defining the vision and strategy, to driving and executing a plan
- Strong sense of ownership and results driven
- Passionate about technology, payments and the retail space