1800 - 2200 SGD
Jaga-Me is a mobile health company with the mission of making quality healthcare accessible at home and at work. Jaga-Me does so by facilitating the delivery of medical services, products, and information to patients through a connected digital platform.
Together with a network of over 600 mobile nurses and caregivers in the community, Jaga-Me’s distributed model of care has enabled thousands of patients to be cared for without a single hospital ward.
That is the future of healthcare that we seek to create. If this is a cause that energizes you, you will be right at home with us!
- Assist with day-to-day activities and personal hygiene care tasks such as meal/nasogastric tube feeding, bathing, light housekeeping and running of simple errands.
- Assist client with medication administration.
- Perform and monitor basic vital signs such as temperature taking, blood pressure, hypo-count monitoring and charting etc.
- Assist in lifting, transferring and positioning of client.
- Escort client for their medical appointments.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of client’s environment.
- Conduct daily exercises for client as prescribed by a registered therapist.
- At least a WSQ Higher Certificate / Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) or Higher NITEC in an Approved Training Centre Healthcare (Home Care) programme.
- Trained in first aid; and able to perform basic resuscitation techniques such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Candidates have to be physically capable to assist client with transferring and lifting.
- Able to commit 3-4 days a week inclusive of weeknights, weekends and public holidays.
- Working hours could be 8am-8pm or 10pm – 8am but not limited to these 2 blocks.
- Alternate 4-day and 3-day work week and able to commit to 1 weekend, subjected to rostering of cases.