65 - 130 USD
Business Development | Customer Service | Marketing | Project Management
Excellent Chinese, Cantonese and English | Adaptable | Project management skills | serve communities | computer skills | Multitasking | proactive | detailed-oriented | flexible | good interpersonal skills
Transinex Travel is the Asian innovator and leader of purposeful and conscious Youth and Student travel. Their key travel experiences range from Education to Adventure, Cultural Participation to Personal Satisfaction and Learning to Discovery.
Established since 1972 as a full-fledged IATA travel agent, Transinex Pte Ltd has evolved over the years from tours to focus on group travel, especially in travel with pedagogical and cultural involvement with the local communities of various destinations in the Asia Pacific, America and Europe. Transinex has built a wide range of programs from educational learning journeys, sports exchanges and music exchanges to international festivals and conferences.
1. Salary: Negotiate.
2. To be trained with a business model from an international environment (staff from ASEAN countries).
1. Manage and coordinate all marketing projects, advertising, social media and promotional activities ensuring that they are carried out efficiently.
2. Understand each department's daily processes and goals to be familiar with our business.
3. Provide administrative support to the Senior Manager in Singapore Head Office and KL Office (online meeting, cold call and follow up). Update daily report to Head Office and Mentor in charge.
· Excellent Chinese, Cantonese and English communication (both verbal and written), and being able to speak other languages (Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Hokkien…).
· Adaptable to changing environments as well as situations involving different cultures, languages and working styles. Project management skills, serve communities.
· Adept in computer skills: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
· Multitasking, proactive, detailed-oriented, flexible and good interpersonal skills.
· Working time: 5.5 day work week or part time 3 days flexibly