Talent Acquisation | Human Resource
Please note that we cannot provide EP/SPASS at this time.
GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Walking distance from Newton MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance
If you think you're up for this internship, fill up this form: https://goo.gl/forms/UBjjKigI5N87spGd2
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
About The Job:
As a HR/Admin Intern, you will be assisting in overseeing a variety of departments from human resources to accounts payable. Job duties may include coordinating company welfare activities for staff, onboard new hires, assisting in web and mobile application maintenance, monitoring expense reports, and performing cost-benefit analysis on internal programs.
Talent acquisition and management:
- To support hiring managers to attract and employ appropriately skilled staff to meet business needs
- Administer and execute HR functions such as recruitment, on-boarding, employee engagement and off-boarding
- Review and update employee policies and guidelines in accordance with local employment regulations and company’s procedures
- Organize team lunches and monthly team meetings
- Assist in work pass queries & related issue (drafting renewal letters, send out reminders for renewal
- Check and submit employees’ claims such as timesheets, leave/MC applications, transport claims and other miscellaneous claims for approval
- Manage payroll and related matters
- Manage filing and documentation of company’s expenses
- Liaise with our corporate secretary for statutory filings
- Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping services and make recommendations to improve establishment's accounting and management practices
- Ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
- Work closely with our tech team to ensure web application and mobile application is running smoothly by generating bug reports and having the tech team rectify them
- Assist in task management for the tech team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Always be in contact with the founder and coordinate operations related duties daily
- Provide managerial support in scheduling meetings and appointments
- Work closely with our talented creative team and our tech wizards
- Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
- A sociable, diligent, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Able to take instruction and direction, and deliver work in a timely fashion (you never miss a deadline!)
- Cooperative, organised and a fast learner
- Possess good problem solving skills
- A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Embody our culture and values
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands