3000 - 4500 SGD
English Language | Xero Software | Human Resources | Accounting | Account Managment | Analytics and Reporting | Analytical Skills | Data Entry | E-commerce | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Excel | Microsoft Words | Microsoft Powerpoint | Payroll
Started in 2016, we’re a bootstrapped startup based in Singapore with an 7-figure annual recurring revenue and our users includes renowned businesses like sodastream, purple.com, secretlab, mantraband.com, nativecos.com and many more..
Stamped.io is a SaaS app designed for E-commerce businesses. We have a large presence in popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Bigcommerce, etc.
Our 2 main products are:
Reviews & UGC - We help our users collect user-generated content (UGC) such as Product Reviews, Photos, Videos, Net Promoter Score surveys, Instagram photos and more. The UGC(s) can then be displayed via a selection of widgets throughout our user’s e-commerce site to increase social proof and thus, increasing sales and conversions.
Rewards & Loyalty - Our newly released app which assist users with setting up a loyalty and rewards points system, and this in turn build a loyal customer base for our users. The rewards program consists of: Points/Rewards, Referral, VIP.
We are a diverse & fun loving team who work hard and play hard at the same time! If you are adaptive, looking for a growth startup setting and eager to deliver game changing solutions at the forefront of our industry, let's chat!We designed the software application company for E-commerce.
1) Work remotely, anywhere you want.
2) All training provided including a 1 week onboarding program to get you started. Get ready to learn!
3) Opportunity to work with some of the biggest E-commerce brands worldwide
1) Diploma holder and above
2) Good command of English language skills (written and verbal Essential)
3) At least 2 years experience with HR and Accounting
4) Able to work on weekdays and light works during weekends
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- A few questions to be answered via email
- On the phone: Interview with hiring manager
- Meetup: Interview with founders
- Welcome aboard!
● To manage the compensation and benefits of staff, record all worker certificate and experience
● Maintain staff leave record, staff database, and other HR records
● Perform and maintain high confidentiality of every employee’s profile, information, salary, bonus and allowance, and other personal details.
● Ensure on-time processing of payroll
● Responsible for CPF contributions, Skill development levy
● Prepare payslips for all employees and reconciliation of error payouts
● Annual tax reporting, CPF & FWL reports and submission process, Tax clearance submission, and NS claim.
● Ensure that changes to claims and benefits pay-out formula are captured and changed accordingly in the system
● Complete monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll reporting including staff transfer list and total compensation reports.
● Provide payroll related information for internal and external audits
● Facilitate submission of government paid leave reimbursements/subsidies.
● Manage the process of performance appraisal and training grant
● Assist in ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
● Attend to foreign employees matters on application/renewal/termination of work passes
● Responsible for office pantry supplies, equipment, maintenance & stationery requisition
● Responsible for company functions
● Checking of subscription and billing matters
● Perform full sets of accounts. End-to-end account functions: Checking, invoicing, payment, account entries, reminder payment for client, bank reconciliation and month-end journal entries where required
● Liaise with Auditor on yearly closing/auditing/taxation/co. secretary matters
● Email correspondences with Auditor / Bank / Staff etc
● Responsible for proper filing of documents
● Assisting in ad-hoc financial data extraction and analysis whenever necessary etc.
● Preparation of the weekly AR aging
● Preparation of monthly claims & reports
● Submit monthly financial reports and accounting schedules to Investor on a timely basis
● Liaise with suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors
● Min. Diploma holder
● At least 2 years of relevant experience in HR & Accounts
● Responsible and positive working attitude
● Possess good communication and written skills and multi-tasking ability
● Well verse in local employment legislation and legal requirements.
● Advanced proficiency in MS Office
● knowledge with Xero accounting software
● Able to work independently
● Able to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate and detail work with quick turnaround
● A team player with a fast pace environment and a sense of urgency
● A keen learner
Stamped.io is a Product Review App designed for E-commerce. Collect and Utilize User-Generated Content to increase E-commerce sales conversions!
Stamped.io helps E-commerce collect user content with ease by automatically sending emails to customers requesting reviews of their recent purchase with you. It reduces the amount of time spend requesting reviews via emails!
User content such as Product Reviews, Photos, Net Promoter Score, Social Shares, has been proven to increase time-on-site and even sales conversions!
Stamped also make it easy for customers to leave a product review by writing their review directly in the email. Convenience!
Find out more: http://stamped.io