3000 - 4000 SGD
Corporate Support | Others
Employment Regulations | Info-Tech | HRM
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customised data solutions for corporate clients. Our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with unbiased insights focusing on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us!
WHAT DOES THE HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM DO?
Operating in Singapore, the HR Executive will be in-charge of the entire functions of HR, Recruitment and Administration.
As a start-up, you are expected to start/create a proper procedure for the HR team. Work with other sections with their hiring needs etc.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work closely with the office manager.
- Develop rapport with other departments.
- Bring industry-specific insights to enhance the HR functions of the organization.
- Support other departments in their recruitment process.
- On-board new hirer / Off-board out-going staff.
- Set-up HR systems. (Using Info-Tech Integrated HR Software)
- Maintain benefits and payroll.
- Create team bonding activities.
- Mediate conflict and engage in training and development.
JOIN US IF YOU WANT IN ON
- Start-up culture
- Cross-functional opportunities and focus on career progression.
- Team lead your department.
- Transparent, open and collaborative work environment! 😉
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Human Resource.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with HR working experience.
- Knowledge of employment act & HR functions.
- Knowledge of Info-Tech Integrated HR Software.
- Adaptable and flexible in thinking / problem solving.
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and professionally with the internal clients.
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills.