Adminstration Management | Talent Management | Data Management | Data Collection and Preparation | Human Resource Systems Management | Human Resource Practices Implementation
1. Support Human Resource Operations:
- Review, recommend, revise and implement human resources policies and procedures to be relevant and in compliant with Singapore Employment Act and other applicable regulations.
- Coordinate and roll out employee engagement, collate findings and implement follow up measures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR reports with the ability to analyse the information to recommend improvements.
- Maintain HR documents and forms like employee handbooks, HR forms and templates.
2. Talent Management – assist in coordinating learning and development and collate performance reviews data.
3. Perform common office administrative tasks.
4. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
5. Support end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
This position reports to the Chief Corporate Officer and provide support in human resources and office administration function. We are looking for a passionate individual with the relevant background, qualification, experience and desired mindset to join our fast-growing team. This will be a 12-months programme.
- Singapore Citizens or PRs and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from university; or gradutated earlier from university and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as but not limited to Human Resource, Business and so on
- Previous experience in human resources as an intern is preferred but not necessary
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- High energy, proactive and resourceful with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities. Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.