A Degree in Human Relations/ Human Resource.
As a HR Executive, you will work alongside our HR Manager and provide assistance with an array of tasks that will contribute to the overall wellbeing of the Supahands family. The ultimate goal is to ensure the smooth running of the full recruitment process. You should come with an unwavering sense of curiosity and enthusiasm. The role is perfect for someone who is seeking a career in HR and who is looking at gaining hands-on experience.
This role is currently accepting Malaysian applicants only.
- Update and monitor of job portals.
- Conduct telephone interviews for initial screening.
- Prepare offer and confirmation letters.
- Provide induction assistance to new team members.
- Research and document industry pay scales.
- Help find staff incentives.
- Liaise with government agencies.
- Maintain confidential information at all times.
- Be able to work from 9a.m. to 6p.m. Monday to Friday in our office in Bangsar South.
- Desire to learn the importance of HR.
- Resourceful and knows how to find answers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A fast learner who takes effort to learn something new everyday.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.