3000 - 4500 SGD
payroll | recruitment | performance management | human resources
Coinhako is hiring! We are looking for a people person to join our team!
- The incumbent will handle the full spectrum of HR generalist functions
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, recruitment, annual performance appraisal and training plans.
- Screens training requests to ensure proper utilization of training budget; Identifies training needs and works with internal stakeholders and line managers to propose solutions to close competency gaps; source and work with training providers to conduct courses both internally and externally.
- Handle payroll for all employees including preparation of report for Management and yearly submission of IR8A.
- Handling employee’s termination and retention including repatriation and submission of IR21 tax clearance.
- Apply, renew and cancel work pass for foreign employees when required.
- Manage the HR information system, keep updated individual employee file and update the time management system daily.
- Process monthly payroll and claims using Xero.
- Manage HR system and handle leave management.
- Draft HR letters such as employment agreement, confirmation, promotion, termination, announcements, memorandum among others.
- Update the Employee Handbook, HR policies and related procedures.
- Support in headcount budgeting and planning; provide company’s headcount.
- To participate in workforce planning and achieving optimal manpower required for each business unit.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., sick leave, coaching, counseling, career development).
- Handles staff grievance, disciplinary issue and termination.
- Engage and response to employee and management queries on HR related issues .
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Coaching/advising managers in HR processes and legislative requirements in general, to ensure that HR matters are effectively dealt with.
- Degree in HR
- At least 5 years working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Min. 3 years payroll experience is preferred.
- Work in a start-up / fast paced environment is advantageous
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills, strong follow up, organization and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with decision-making skills.
- Flexible and ability to multi-task and take on new HR initiatives/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work closely with regional / global teams to establish short and medium – term business goals.
CoinHako is a Bitcoin brokerage business that has processed a million dollars in volume since its inception in end 2014. Our users transact with peace of mind since we became the first service in Asia to have reserves insured against theft/hacking attempts. CoinHakoâs engineering team is also focused on innovations in Bitcoinâs underlying technology, the Blockchain. We have built tools to detect suspicious/fraudulent transactions and trace them back to the source for further action by relevant authority. The technology was awarded a winning position at the inaugural Blockchain hackathon organized by DBS Bank in Singapore. CoinHakoâs technological capability and business acumen have attracted financing from investors in Silicon Valley - namely Tim Draper, Josh Jones and Boost VC. The team is stealthily developing financial services on top of their core infrastructure.