LittleLives is focused on creating technology based solutions to help educators run preschools better! LittleLives has been ranked the number one provider of “Software as a Service” (SaaS) by Association for Early Childhood Educators Singapore (AECES). With a clientele of more than 1000 preschools world-wide using their services daily, LittleLives holds a wealth of IT know-how and experience, coupled with a spirit of innovativeness, in designing IT solutions to serve the operational needs of schools.
LittleLives is a fun and happy family with young and energetic people working together. In LittleLives, everyone will be empowered to grow to their fullest. Headquartered in Singapore, with office in Malaysia, Vietnam and China, LittleLives offers exciting international opportunities for every staff.
Here's what you can achieve with us but not limited to:
1. Talent Attraction – Recruit the right team mates
- Develop and execute recruitment strategy for different countries LittleLives operates in
- Source and manage effective recruitment channels to maintain a quality pool of potential candidates
- Manage recruitment process with HR framework to offer the right candidates
- Collect and analyse data to continuously improve the hiring and retention process
2. Professional development – Build the strong team
- Work closely with different departments to find out training needs of all team members
- Collaborate with heads of departments to create professional development plan for individual’s growth toward company goals
- Measure and analyse employee’s performance to drive improvements
3. Employee Experience – Develop the unique culture
- Implement strategies to motivate employees and foster a positive and supportive culture in the company
- Be a culture ambassador and navigators in the organisation and ensure consistency of LittleLives culture in different offices
If you say yes to these points, apply away!
- 3-5 year experience in HR and/or recruitment (relevant to Start Up)
- Have knowledge about HR best practices, policy & regulation
- Excellent people-management & interpersonal skills (verbal & written)
- Independent and strong time-management, multitasking skills
- Open to learn and open to changes
Are you interested in working for a company that helps thousands of preschool educators and children everyday? Would you like to be part of a movement to revolutionise preschool education in Singapore and around the world? LittleLives is Singapore's No. 1 preschool management system. We're looking to expand our Product and People team! Visit our website to find out the jobs available.
LittleLives is a fast growing technology company with a vision to enable technology to revolutionize the education industry. After establishing our foothold in the Singapore market, LittleLives is setting its sights on the global market to spread the LittleLives Dream: âLove Educators. Connect schools. Modernise Education.â
The core to LittleLives success is its people. We welcome talented individuals who are committed to giving it their all and fostering bonds with our beloved users.
We work in an environment that encourages ideas and work hard to bring them to life. Flat-hierarchy means faster decisions and creative freedom. It is not all work and no play. We believe that little breaks and relaxation can bring the team a long way!
Love kids? Love coffee? Want to make a difference in the education world? Join us now!