2500 - 4000 SGDEquity
MindFi is a meditation app that fits busy routines. We focus on short mindfulness practices that can be done with open eyes during your workday such as your breaks, commutes or meals. Longer sessions and a focus timer help you to deepen or extend mindfulness to the rest of your day. MindFi has been featured by media such as Forbes, Apple App of The Day, The Independent, Tech In Asia among others.
- Identify skill gaps and plan hiring opportunities with management
- Develop guidance and systems for management around communication, reporting & setting expectations with remote staff
- Develop new employee onboarding processes by adopting best industry practices
- Run bi-weekly feedback calls with remote employees
- KPI development and implementation for employees
- Deploy system to manage daily employee tracking, summaries and work performances
- Payroll, benefits, location tracking management
- Design SOP for track work progress, deadlines and priorities of employees appropriate project management tools (i.e. Asana or Trello).
- Plan and organize strategy for performance evaluation and reviews for all candidates with the respected department
- Plan and execute employee activities such day-to-day tasks, organizing employee/intern team bonding activities.
- Operations : Maintain HR handbooks to ensure compliance with government HR policies
- Identify and develop career progression and upskilling roadmaps
- Related experience (2 year minimum) in culture management, human resources, and/or people operations.
- Efficient administration and people management skills
- Excellent record keeping skills & attention to detail
- Fantastic knowledge of remote and onsite best practices & common issues
- Proficient in the use of social media (e.g: LinkedIn) and other online job platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Great listening skills, remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint