Corporate Culture | Compensation & Benefits | Payroll | Recruitment | HR Management
In LittleLives, we believe in building a strong team to achieve the company's vision of making an impact on every aspect of school. As an HR & Office Manager, you will be responsible for the full suite of HR management from building a strong corporate culture to fulfilling manpower needs of the company. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and diverse team, here's a position for you!
Here's what you can achieve with us:
- Experience managing culturally diverse teams across our regional offices
- Travel opportunities in regions LittleLives have expanded into
- Have the freedom and independence to kick start and pioneer your own projects
As a HR & Office Manager you will:
- Handle full spectrum of HR management including hiring, payroll, leave management, insurance and performance appraisal
- Manage HR administrative needs including employee documents, work pass applications, and claims expenses
- Assist Country Managers in all LittleLives offices for any HR matters
- Ensure smooth onboarding and orientation for new staff
- Build a positive culture across all LittleLives offices
- Craft attractive compensation and benefits packages to retain employees
- Handle workplace disciplinary and termination procedures where required
- General management of Singapore office space including stocking of pantry and contacting lighting or plumbing contractors where needed
- At least 2 years of Human Resources and Office Administration experience
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, MOM, PDPA guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal skills
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and a team player
LittleLives is focused on creating software to help educators create a paperless and streamlined environment, making running preschools more manageable! LittleLives has been ranked the number 1 provider of âSoftware as a Serviceâ (SaaS) by Association for Early Childhood Educators Singapore (AECES). With a clientele of more than 750 preschools in Singapore and nearly 100 in Malaysia using their services daily, LittleLives holds a wealth of IT know-how and experience, coupled with a spirit of innovativeness, in designing IT solutions to serve the operational needs of schools. Be part of a team that is proud of the LittleLives Dream to 'Love Educators. Connect Schools. Modernise Education.'
Love educators. Connect schools. Modernise education.