employee engagement | employee performance | office administration | recruitment | general hr
You are responsible for effective management of people, performance and culture. This includes talent acquisition, talent management, performance management, culture management and other HRA related activities.
- Talent acquisition: Support end-to-end recruitment process (job posting, shortlisting, interviewing & onboarding), exit process and employee succession planning (full-time, internship).
- Talent management: Motivate people to bring out their best. Identify employee training and development needs. Promote staff retention by fostering employee experience, engagement, career development and progression.
- Performance management: Manage and resolve human resources operational matters (recognition & punishment). Administer employee leaves and claims. Define HR policies, introduce best practices and compliance. Assist in annual appraisal exercise and quarterly KPI review.
- Workplace culture: Organize company events and team building activities. Introduce initiatives that create positive work environment; reduce toxic practices and conflicts.
- You must have the right attitude, behaviors, skills and values.
- Must have experience in human resource, recruitment and/or office administrative role.
- At least 2-3 years in managing people and workplace culture; And demonstrate certain level of success and results. Prior experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
- Tertiary qualification (diploma or degree), but not necessarily in human resource.
- Good attitude, high positive energy, confident, independent and sociable.
- Strong communication and people skills; attention to details and resourceful.
- Must love to work in high growth startup environment.
50 - 99
We are a passionate team with BIG dream. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talents to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
We are voted Top 1000 sites in Malaysia & we are EXPANDING! We are seeking young & dynamic people to join our lovely team. And no, you don't need to be a Malaysian to apply. But you do need to have the right attitude to learn, innovate and most importantly, passionate about what we do - e-commerce, media & event! We have roles to fit every professions - sales, marketing, technology, digital, designer, editorial, project manager, customer service and more. So get in touch!
Get paid to work & have fun!
Happiness is the new productivity.
Flat organization & we hate politics.
Monthly mini team bonding activities.
Plenty of snacks. Yes, all day long.
Your medical is taken care of.
Flexi & casual everyday.
Birthday is your holiday!