Strong Communication Skills | High Attention to Details | Highly Organized | Team Player | Microsoft Office Skills | Administration | Management | Employee Welfare | Payroll | people management | human resources
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa and hotel booking portal!
If you love to keep things organised, have laser-accuracy precision and have an admin and human resources experience, apply for our HR Admin role at The Luxe Nomad. You will be supporting Human Resource function at The Luxe Nomad by screening and interviewing applicants, preparing payroll, orientate new employees, administrate employee benefit programs.
With a fast growing team, there's great career advancement opportunity too. We're a team of passionate travelers (although we do head to the office each day!) that love to think outside of the box and go the extra mile for our guests and each other, working in a fast-paced start-up environment in KL City.
- Provide support and manage the logistics of recruitment
- Collate, maintain and submit accurate and timely monthly payroll
- Deliver and support HR Administrative effectively
- Coordinate recruitment campaigns (including arrangement of job adverts, participate in selection process, process reference requests, prepare offer letters and employment contract and notify unsuccessful candidates)
- Maintain database of staff includes records of qualification and certification
- Organise resources for new employees (IT, Staff pass, Email access etc.)
- Collect and input weekly timesheets for hourly paid staff monthly
- Collect and prepare employee expense reimbursement summaries and file receipts
- Ensure all associated payroll paperwork, including new start and leaver records are processed, submitted and stored accordingly
- Calculate and manage annual leave entitlement for employees
- Proactive and active engagement in staff welfare activities
- Comply with data protection guidelines
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Diploma in Human Resource/Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years’ front office experience
- Strong knowledge of Ms Office including Word, Excel Power point and Outlook
- Proficient in writing skills
- Manage discreet information with care
- Willing to participate in learning environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant disposition and positive attitude
Travel and Transportation
50 - 99
The Luxe Nomad is Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa booking portal and management company. With 85+ exclusively managed villas across Bali, Koh Samui and Phuket, as well as a carefully curated collection of properties in the region, we welcome travellers to explore the world in style.
Our mission is to champion, inspire and enable our guests to travel well. We take pride in our attention to detail, our focus on great service, and building personal connections with our guests. By taking the guesswork out of your holiday, we invite you to “Dream a little. Travel a lot.”
To establish The Luxe Nomad as Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa manager, creating a brand of villas synonymous with the most exceptional stay possible.
Above and Beyond! Or best described as: “A team is more than the sum of its parts, but it can not stand if it is not united. The team as a whole must work together to create something big, beautiful and wholly authentic - to be something different and unexpected. We work hard and play together to be the best in the business for our customers and ourselves.”
We are a fast growing innovative company that has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Samui, Phuket, Bali and the Philippines! Come join a supportive, fun team who always goes above and beyond.