2000 - 2800 SGD
critical thinking | human resources | hr | recruitment
· Process, evaluate, & document personnel related activities.
· Spearhead the implementation & realignment of HR policies, procedures, laws & standards to management for new & existing employees.
· Compile & update all new & existing employee records (hard & soft copies).
· Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts/agencies, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, drafting job descriptions & administering pre-employment tests.
· Identify, resolve, & document company related issues (culture, work, discipline, grievances etc.).
· Administer, evaluate & maintain all job training programmes & records.
· Develop, document, implement & maintain workplace safety regulations.
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves etc.).
· Identify, source, & implement programmes with government grants or relevant organisation incentives for SMEs.
· Coordinate and document HR related projects (meetings, surveys, team building etc.).
How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
1. Full Resume
2. Expected monthly salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· Have experience as a HR assistant or any relevant HR/administrative position.
· Proficient in computer software skills (Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & etc.).
· Strong knowledge of Singapore employment laws & regulations.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Strong communications & strategic planning skills.
· Ability to compile & simplify complex documents.
· Proficient in spoken & written English.
· Proficient in spoken Mandarin to alias with Mandarin speaking associates, written will be a plus.
· Independent & meticulous.