2000 - 2800 SGD
Business Development | Others
regulations | personnel activities | manpower management | manpower | staffing | recruiting | recruitment | out of box thinking
5.5 day work week
- Process, evaluate, & document personnel related activities.
- Spearhead the implementation & realignment of HR policies, procedures, laws & standards to management for new & existing employees.
- Compile & update all new & existing employee records (hard & soft copies).
- Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts/agencies, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, drafting job descriptions & administering pre-employment tests.
- Identify, resolve, & document company related issues (culture, work, discipline, grievances etc.).
- Administer, evaluate & maintain all job training programmes & records.
- Develop, document, implement & maintain workplace safety regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves etc.).
- Identify, source, & implement programmes with government grants or relevant organisation incentives for SMEs.
- Coordinate and document HR related projects (meetings, surveys, team building etc.).
How to Apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com along with the following details:
1. Full Resume
2. Expected monthly salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Have experience as a HR assistant or any relevant HR/administrative position.
- Proficient in computer software skills (Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment laws & regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communications & strategic planning skills.
- Ability to compile & simplify complex documents.
- Proficient in spoken & written English.
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin to alias with Mandarin speaking associates, written will be a plus.
- Independent & Meticulous.