Fluency in English | Flexible | Detail Oriented | Image Collection | Video Recording
Do you want to work with a leading technology company to help improve quality and capabilities of the smartphone camera? Let's improve facial recognition on smartphones!
This project will collect data for the purposes of device training to better understand facial recognition as people age.
If you are currently an adult OR have a child and don’t mind sharing some old photos that will help better understand how faces change with age, then this project is perfect for you!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Mino project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Korean (Republic of Korea) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
- You'll be required to submit a minimum of 25 photos of the subject aged 0-10 years with a minimum of 2 photos per year.
- You will also be required to submit one newly created video of the designated subject performing basic actions.
· Own or have access to a smartphone device
· Have access to library photos spanning the first 10 years of your chosen subject’s life
· Access to a diverse range of photos for one subject