forecasting | budgetting | financing | accounting
AVANA is a platform that transforms ecommerce by enabling social media users to make purchases from their desired merchants within the merchantâs social media channel. Micro enterprises can quickly and easily set up a professional online store at www.avana.asia with an advanced inventory and order management backend complete with payment gateway integration for free in less than 15 minutes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy and professional qualification in ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in related field
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Manufacturing company accounts knowledge is added advantage.
- Knowledge of costing of products would be added advantage
- Knowledgeable in accounting software Tally is added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with strong analytical mindset
- Problem solving, self-motivated and able to work under fast-paces environment
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethics.
- Efficient, strong analytical & presentation skill and able to meet deadlines.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
-At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Office : Ara Damansara, Selangor Malaysia
-Public Transport : LRT Ara Damansara
-Working Days/ Time : Monday- Friday 9:30am -6pm.
-Benefits: Shopping benefit, Travel benefit, Season Pass, Training and Education, Books benefit, etc.
Kindly email portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for overall finance and accounting functions that includes financial reports and statements, and fund management.
- Perform a variety of financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Management while recommending further courses of action.
- Oversee operations of the accounts department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage operation expenses to ensure all expenses within approved budget.
- Prepare cash fund forecast and monitor cash flow requirements.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Corresponds with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take in order to maintain the financial health of the organization
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by local authorities
- Liaise with external parties inclusive of auditors, tax agent, bankers, secretaries & etc.
- Propose and implement appropriate financial and accounting system, policies and SOP to ensure good internal controls are in place