2500 - 3500 SGD
Corporate Support | Editorial | Others
Research | Good Communication Skill | Administrative | Bilingual | Efficient | Resourceful
1. Research on the immigration/Visa/permit/overseas study requirements from different countries
2. Handle and collate related information for clients (both internal and external)
3. Advising clients (both internal and external) on the latest immigration/visa/permits/overseas study regulations and policies
4. Identifying key issues that may affect the application processes
5. Be a subject matter expert
6. Maintain good and close relationship with the clients and relevant authorities
7. Assist in immigration/Visa/permit/overseas study coordinating and any related administrative work
8. Maintain website content on immigration/Visa/permit/oversea study related information
9. Any other ad hoc duties that is deem fit by the Management
The successful incumbent is the subject matter expert on the immigrations/visa/permits/overseas study requirements in the different countries. He/she will be responsible to provide related information to the clients and ensure the website content are up to date and user friendly.
1. Minimum Diploma in Business or related discipline
2. Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
3. Regional and Local Immigration knowledge is advantageous.
4. Good written and spoken communication skill is required.
5. Meticulous and eye for details
7. Proficiency in both Chinese and English is an advantage
8. Can-do attitude and independent
9. Fresh university graduates are also welcomed