3200 - 3500 SGD
Business Development | Corporate Support | Design | Marketing | Project Management
entrepreneur | market validation | project management | business development | marketing | sales
Who are we?
The Creative Square is a start-up generator based in Singapore, on a mission to conceptualise, validate, and build interesting businesses. Unlike other accelerators and incubators, we do not hire based on your ideas, nor are we tightly bound to the tech industry. While our entrepreneurs are expected to conceptualise a wide variety of ideas in-house, only a fraction of the ideas will be brought forward to the testing stage based on market feasibility and potential. Our goal is to validate and rapidly prototype multiple MVPs in the market with a limited budget, so successful business tests can be brought to life with further funding and bigger teams.
We’re currently looking for an in-house entrepreneur to join our small team. You’ll be ideating, researching, developing, and testing various business ideas closely with the rest of our small team. At TCS, we believe in a culture of transparency and openness. You would need to be passionate about experimentation and innovation, and accept failure as a common ingredient in our recipe for success.
The Role (job duties)
- Conceptualise, research, and build business ideas with access to resources
- Contribute ideas and valuable knowledge to the team at an individual level
- Take ownership of any successful ideas that are pushed out into market
- Produce consistent results in a practical and realistic manner
- Be resourceful both as part of a team and as an individual to get the answers needed to execute ideas
- Come up with creative solutions for problems to work within the budget
- Report to the CEO/Owner
The Successful Candidate
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm for experimentation
- Ability to work successfully in a team as well as individually
- Desire and ability to turn ideas into reality
- Discipline to work to a process
- A drive for constant improvement
- Preferably has demonstrated some entrepreneurial efforts / experience in their past
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience
- Opportunity to experiment and test new business ideas
- Work within an innovative industry and in an open culture company
- Medical insurance
Location: The office is located at Raffles Place.
Send us your application and a cover letter describing a business idea you’re excited about to: http://smrtr.io/3m9WT