Innovation and Entrepreneurship Trainers and Facilitators
Teaching | Training
Cornerstone Enrichment offers specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore. We are a specialised training institution in the education industry, equipping youth all over Singapore with 21st-century skills that will enable them to be responsible citizens and problem-solvers. Our aim is to empower our youths to be ingenious, resilient, exemplary and caring individuals.
Through our programmes and events, Cornerstone brings students in direct contact with role models, experienced trainers, entrepreneurs and professionals from the industries. We mentor them on their projects and provide the crucial link between education and industries.
The following are some of the programmes we provide to students:
- Virtual Reality (Academic and Enrichment)
- Virtual Reality Coding
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Various Life Skills and SEL Competencies Programmes
- Motivation and Study Skills
- Service Learning and Values-in-Action
- Career Awareness and Planning
- Time Out Programme / After School Engagement
- Speech and Drama
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Financial Literacy
- Various Elective Modules
- To conduct/assist classroom training on various topics (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- To work with programme managers and teachers on training programmes.
- To ensure fun and imparting values through the activities.
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities assigned
- Must be adept at online training
- Outspoken, multitasking, proactive positive mindset and friendly personality. Be inspiring to inspire!
- Passionate in the area of work related to the character development of youth through soft skills and experiential learning.
- Possess good conceptualization skills to understand learning methodology / concepts / programmes.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Relevant experience (e.g. CCA, working knowledge of Singapore's Education system, facilitation, volunteer work in social enterprises/VWOs etc)
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: $15 - $50 / hour
- Training: 1 year
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc