2500 - 5000 SGD
Looking to immerse yourself right at the heart of the start-up ecosystem? You are looking at the “next big thing”. Since our inception in 2014 as a B2B company, Oddle has been a leading force in offering the best-in-class enterprise software that transforms how restaurants participate in the online revolution and how people order food online.
With Oddle, you can be part of creating the most exciting user experiences for people all over the world. With more than 60 people across our offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Taipei, we strive to be world-changing and continue blazing the trail - creating the most exhilarating food ordering consumer experiences and improving business decisions through data.
An intuitive and seamless food ordering system for our users is what we constantly seek to provide. We take convenience and engagement to a whole new level. As one of the world’s most transformative start-ups, we ensure that food ordering will never be the same again.
About this role
As a Inside Sales Associate, you will constantly be collaborating with our Sales team to develop a sales methodology that allows you to create awareness with your prospects, and demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the restaurant territory space, so you can help restaurateurs improve their business by using Oddle’s platform.
You will be using creative ways to understand the business needs of potential F&B clients, focusing on nurturing and arousing their interest in exploring a partnership with Oddle to grow their business. Your role will focus on creating opportunities for success for the business.
What you will do:
- Research, qualify and build relationships with prospects. Create sales-ready opportunities from inbound and outbound leads targeting F&B businesses
- Engage with prospects using emailing and cold calling methodologies and/or other creative approaches to uncover their pain points. Explain Oddle’s value proposition, identify potential opportunities and generate interest
- Using creative ways to understand the business needs of the prospects
- Coordinate sales efforts with the local field sales team
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Oddle products & services, knowledge and technologies in the F&B industry to be the subject matter expert in the restaurant technology space
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in prospecting for new leads with a proven track record of success. Experience in SaaS or F&B industry will be advantageous but not compulsory
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and e-mail communication skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. Bilingual with proficiency in Mandarin to engage with Mandarin speaking clients
- Highly self-driven and self-motivated with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced startup
- Strongly disciplined and good time management
- Work well under pressure and possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Good team player and willingness to share knowledge and experiences with team members
- Only Singaporean applicants should apply as this role requires an intermediate knowledge & experience of the local market
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.