MySQL | Python | Microsoft Office
SINGAPORE APPLICATIONS ONLY
Explore the HealthTech ecosystem! Be the mastermind behind unique content and the first to identify upcoming trends!
Through producing the most intelligible, actionable and smartest insights into the technologies, business models, competitors and market trends of tomorrow, it is your chance to create an impact on the HealthTech ecosystem.
Your role at Galen Growth:
As a Intelligence Analyst, you will discover new ventures, competitors, market trends and business models. You will play an important role in the HealthTech ecosystem as you produce intelligible, insightful and applicable insights. In this role, you will help analyse the current state of HealthTech across Asia and Europe and use Galen Growth’s proprietary data to predict which emerging trends will flourish.
About the Intelligence Team:
Being part of our Intelligence Team is like driving the Chevrolet Express in Back to the Future. By assisting our corporate clients to deepen their understanding of the market trends tomorrow, you will help create a lasting impact for them while having a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work in a startup environment. To do so, you will have full access to the HealthTech Alpha Intelligence platform which you will be immersed in every day. We are aiming to expand and strengthen our team with analysts and editors from various backgrounds including consulting, medical research, investment banking, VC and journalism. As we grow with you, you will have the opportunity to work with the entire team, share and develop breakthrough ideas and continuously position the offer to the market.
What’s Galen Growth:
Galen Growth, operates at the epicentre of HealthTech innovation, aka digital health, in Asia Pacific and Europe. Our mission is to solve healthcare system pain points and create significant financial and social value. To achieve this, we position ourselves as the catalyst of direct collaboration between enterprises, startups and investors to prototype, evaluate and implement HealthTech solutions. We offer our clients a portfolio of proprietary solutions designed specifically to empower their teams to build, execute and scale their digital health innovation strategies.
What you'll get:
· A positive and jovial environment with amazing colleagues across the globe
· A company that truly values integrity and transparency in every aspect
· A helping hand when in doubt from the people who love what they do
· A snack station to fuel and recharge your hungry brain
· Professional growth in a multicultural environment
· A unique chance to become an expert in HealthTech where all innovation department around the world and VC crave to have
Your main tasks:
⦁ Support the team in creating flagship reports and client deliverables
⦁ Understand key trends and develop analyses and insights for enterprise technology areas around Digital Health
⦁ Discuss market trends and generate client presentations
⦁ Publish intelligible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform HealthTech Alpha and occasionally for public consumption
⦁ Ought to be zealous and equipped with vast knowledge about technology and related disciplines such as M&A and venture capital
⦁ BA/BS required from an accredited university; relevant graduate degree is a plus
⦁ 1-2 years of relevant work experience; motivated fresh graduates are welcome to apply, too!
What you have to bring to the team:
· Great passion about startups, healthcare and all things tech!
· Advanced writing skills are a requirement within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research or consulting
· Ability to integrate data and intelligible conclusions and predictive insights, using MySQL and Python is a plus!
· Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills along with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· The ability to grow in an environment whereby various tasks will be given to you to work both independently and as a team
· Great teamwork and collaboration skills
What we would love to see from you to stand out:
· A thick skin and high tolerance in a fast-developing environment
· Some knowledge in machine learning and AI trends and technologies
· The capacity to juggle between focusing on the broader picture and having a keen eye for the smaller details
· An analytical persona with the ability to be organised and solve multifaceted problems
· Perfectionism at all cost along with a great dose of creativity