2000 - 3000 SGD
sales | writing | communication | interior | design
Home Philosophy is Singapore's first online interior design company, which helps to provide furniture solutions to its clients online in an affordable and convenient way. We are looking to expand our team with someone who is dynamic, passionate about interiors and had great communication skills!
Our office is located in a WeWork, so lots of great events and networking opportunities are an added perk.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP!
Singaporeans and PRs only.
Main responsibilities include:
- Creating concept boards for clients using Photoshop.
- Sourcing furniture and various materials.
- Managing our social media account and relationships with vendors.
- Organizing accounts and documents for each project.
- Managing calls, emails, bookings/reservations to schedule deliveries and
appointments with clients and suppliers.
- On site renovation project management.
- Social media management
- Able to use Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good oral communication skills to interact with vendors locally and
- Email drafting and professional writing
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Social media knowledge (Instagram and Facebook)
- Sketch up or 3D software is an added advantage
- Ability to use AUTOCAD is an added advantage