We are looking for a dynamic, inquisitive, energetic intern who is eager to learn about PetBacker and how Data Science plays a fundamental role in contributing to PetBacker’s business needs. You will apply data science methods to our internal and external data sets to capture meaningful trends in digital marketing, bookings, web visitors, users and more and use those trends to push insights into how we make business decisions and serve our users.
- Handle data analytics processes using various solutions
- Managing master data, including creation, updates and deletion / ETL
- Creating and cleaning data sources, transform and mine data
- Leverage analytics to identify data patterns or build analytics
Good to haves:
- Knowledge about SQL, Google BigQuery and Database schema design
- Familiar with handling data sets - collection, cleaning, wrangling, analysis
- Have experience with data visualization tools like Google Data studio
- Currently pursuing Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent.
- Willing to commit minimum 4 months up to 6 months.
- GPA/CGPA > 3.0
- Strong logical thinking
- Resourceful in problem solving engineering setbacks
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Data Mining / Data Science workflows or ETL Processes.
- Specific skills will be based on the job position.