Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
sofware | coding
As a member of our Software team, you'll be the go-to person for the hardware and software needed, providing front-line user support for all internal tools and technologies. You'll troubleshoot, respond to enquirers, and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you'll improve user experience for PetBacker users by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts.
- Web applications, content's development and maintenance.
- Involve in developing and web applications including planning, design, deploying, testing, implementation, maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide technical support to users on all system related enquirers.
- Currently pursuing Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Willing to commit minimum 4 months up to 6 months.
- Passion for coding and desire to learn new technology.
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Specific skills will be based on the job position.