Internship for Public Affairs / Relations (Mass Communication)
We're looking for a Public Affairs and Relations intern to work with our Marketing Department on various projects. You will be guided by experienced supervisor in assisting projects in the company. We need your help to support part of the operations of the department and conduct analysis to deliver branding and market insights as well. You will be able to grow and groom your assigned field as this position gives you a real working situation to perform your skills and knowledge.
- Ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas
- Assist in the development of a strategic communications plan
- Assist with event planning and support (including logistics, on-site staffing, development of collateral, promotions, etc.)
- Assist with compilation of monthly regional communications report and coordination with local markets
- Daily monitoring of news and coverage reports.
- Conduct industry research and maintain a database of relevant events and industry developments.
- Currently pursuing Degree/Master in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Journalism or equivalent to communications-related field.
- Willing to commit minimum 4 months up to 6 months.
- You possess good research, writing and organization skills.
- You pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent in time and priority management and fast learner
- Specific skills will be based on the job position.